Over on the Twitter there was an image shared of an old Wilkinson’s Christmas Catalogue.
Vintage Wilkinson Catalogue pages from Christmas 1999. pic.twitter.com/kgVycrn6FV
— Vintage UK Catalogue Pages (@OldUKCatalogues) December 12, 2020
What caught my eye was the carton of Heroes.
We have seen the return of the Crunchie, but alas no Picnie, Time Out or Fuse (remember them).
Of course if you go to Wikipedia you can find out what is currently included and what has disappeared over the years.
- Dairy Milk Caramel
- Dairy Milk
- Wispa (Added in 2015)
- Creme Egg Twisted (Added in 2009)
- Eclair (Added in 2008)
- Double Decker (Known as “Dinky Decker”, added in 2019)
- Crunchie (Originally as Crunchie Bite. removed in 2008 but re-added in 2019 as Crunchie Bits)
Missing or removed includes
- Bournville (Added in 2008, removed in 2013)
- Dairy Milk Whole Nut (Dairy Milk with added hazelnut in the centre. Added in 2002, removed in 2008)
- Dream (Removed in 2008)
- Fuse (Removed in mid-2000’s)
- Picnic (Removed in 2007)
- Time Out (Removed in 2007)
- Toblerone (Added for Christmas 2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Nuts About Caramel (Cadbury’s Caramel with added hazelnut in the centre. Removed in Mid-2000’s)
I did quite enjoy when they included Toblerone.